Followers

11/19/2013

Winter Wonderland - 3 Twenty Crafts Tuesday Blog Hop


Hello & Happy Tuesday.  Welcome to day 2 of Jo’s Scrap Shack’s Surprise Blog Hop!

Today’s hop is day 2 of a 4 day hop and the launch and release of a brand new company called “3 Twenty Crafts”!

For those of you who missed the news yesterday, Jo has decided to launch her very own company & stamp line!!! It's very exciting, yes?? Each day we will show you a brand new stamp set from 3 Twenty Crafts and truly, you don’t want to miss this! 


The stamp set that we feature each day will be given away to one lucky winner, but in order to win the set you must hop along and visit each design team member’s blog, leave a comment and then comment on Jo’s blog and let her know that you have completed the hop. The winner will be randomly chosen and we have no idea which blog the winner will be chosen from. So make sure to visit each blog and leave some bloggy love!
Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set “Winter Wonderland

 
  



This is what I created on my first card using Winter Wonderland.

 

I wanted to try out as many of these differently designed trees as I could so went for a winter forest scene, using different colors of green ink for each tree. It's hard to see in the photo, but then I used pan pastels in light blues to create snow drifts and a sky. I used a mylar stencil with some Popcorn Color Box Chalk & a sponge to do the clouds (as with all my photos, it looks better IRL!). Added some twiggy Impression Obsession die twigs(glitter snippets) along the side for the grazing deer(snippets from a small piece of Dylusions spray background), and I hope their footprints show up in the photo. Also added some coloring with Inktense pencils on the trees, some stickles for some sparkle. Shaded the deer just a bit with a dark brown copic marker.
 
Since there were more trees in the set that I had not stamped, I did another fast card (and I'm not fast making cards either!). Stamped this little darling with Versamark, embossed with Queen's Gold, on green patterned paper. Colored in the baubles with a Viva Décor pen after I had everything finished, added a punched glitter paper star. (Did you know punches do NOT like the regular weight glitter paper? No they do not!) Mounted the tree on a S/B circle die cut from a Kringle & Co. 6x6 (American Crafts); glued that to a larger circle from 6x6 DCWV Metallic pack. Used a green from Paper Company's Farm House 6x6 pack to emboss the card front with a Crafts Too Pine Tree Scene EF after I had die cut the circle in the position I needed. Apiece of the red pattern paper behind the tree circles covered the gap between the gold circle & green front. The sentiment is gold embossed on the same red paper & punched with SU oval; Delicata Gold sponged lightly over the embossed trees. Credit for the tree design goes to this card. Thanks Lynn, because when I saw your card, I knew one of the trees from Winter Wonderland would be perfect in this raised design.

Friends, that is my project for today.
 
In order to win Winter Wonderland, visit each blog along the hop and leave a comment! Also, all four sets that will be released this week will be available for purchasing on Thursday, November 21st at 3pm and will ship out on Monday, November 25th!

Soooo are you ready for some Blog Hoppin Fun???

I'm the last stop on the hop  so remember if you get lost along the way, just start at
Jo's Scrap Shack at the beginning! Don't forget to stop by Jo's blog to leave a comment that you have visited all the Team blogs in order to be eligible to win this so very versatile Winter Wonderland stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopping with us today and make sure to join us tomorrow for another sneak peak at another great stamp set by 3 Twenty Crafts!



35 comments:

  1. Awesome cards!! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.. I now am a follower of your blog and follow you on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty scene you made with the forest of trees. I do see the deer tracks and I like your snowdrifts.
    I love all the gold on the second card and the pretty tree with baubles. I also know punches don't like certain cardstock. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,,,,, very very nice,,,, love all the detail and 3D effect :)
    lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. I like the way you used the different trees. Yes the footprints do show up in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are gorgeous!! I love the winter wonderland scene!! How creative to make a forest of the trees!! The second card is beautiful!! Awesome job on both!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Momma Mary, your cards are amazing!! I love that first one with the forest scene! All the trees look amazing, love the deer and their footprints-they looks so real!! All the details on this card amazes me, from the snow drift to the prints in the snow, to the clouds-just amazing! Your second card is gorgeous too! I love the embossing folder and then your stamp tree, so beautiful. You make the most amazing cards Momma Mary! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow both cards look so cool, the scene came out terrific

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the different trees look on your card and those reindeer just add the perfect touch on your first card. Your second card is also fantastic! I love how one tree is decorated in the scene. Great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards showcasing this new set :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done with the stamps Mary. I love the embossing too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both came out so very pretty !!! I love the different trees !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You created a great winter wonderland on each

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun cards! I really like your wilderness scene! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All those trees make for one great wintry scene! I love the addition of the deer dies on the first, and the 2nd looks amazing with the embossed gold tones! You've done a nice job on both cards with those great tree images!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you used all the different trees to create this perfect holiday scene - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful whimsical stamps ! Your card is so pretty with the scene using the various designs. Great work! Shirleyx ps... I'm actually working on a tutorial using the acrylic block technique and saw your comment. It won't be perfect but will be posting this month. Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, how super cute, love the scene you created with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your scene is lovely and the new stamps are very whimsical looking!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now I know I left a message on this post, but it must be floating somewhere in the ether. Love all the trees on your card Mary. I think maybe the second is my favourite - if I was pushed to choose. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Mary,
    a really loverly card, I really love it.
    I love the stamp set it is really wonderful and so versatile.
    I hope that you have a wonderful day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards! love those deers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just adorable! I love the deer card! I want to make it! Just became your newest follower. Can't wait to see what else you create! Hugs!!! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute scene using all the different trees.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the stamps, love what you have done with, am doing the blog hop now! Thank you for the hop and for sharing with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Mary, it's me, April! Your cards are wonderful. I love the variety of trees in this set. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely LOVE the tree card with the deer!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE your cards. Love how you used the trees. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mary these cards are beautiful!!! I love the use of the trees on the first one and creating that awesome winter wonderland!!! That is brilliant! The second card is sooooo pretty, so traditional... I LOVE it!! Thank you so much!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  29. The embossing is really beautiful! Gold and green are so elegant together.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well it definitely is a winter wonder land of beautiful trees - now if we could only get some snow it would all be prefect!!! I have so much to learn about embossing - yours looks great!!
    Sandy
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Some amazing trees in this stamp set. You've done a great job in using a variety on your two cards. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like the scenes you created with the Deer, Trees & embossing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastic creations Mary. TFS how versatile this set is

    ReplyDelete
  34. HI Mary - I am liking very much the deer and tree card - what a lovely job - your tree card is great too - I have that same embossing folder and you did a nice job using it for this card- thanks for sharing and enjoy your crafting week!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete