Followers

10/11/2012

Miscellaneous

Hi again. Second post of the day. Reason: Just followed a link to this nifty blogger who is celebrating her 2nd blogaversary & reaching 200 followers. She's offering 2 different blog candies that will go two lucky followers. Just thought you'd want to know! Here's the link:
http://pickledmemories.blogspot.ca/2012/10/candy-time-200-followers-and-2-years.html
Now to see if I can get some pictures of the candies you might win:

 
So when you have time to blog surf, you might would enjoy checking out this blog, becoming a follower and winning some lovely candy. I just love to be an enabler!!!
Enjoyed my time visiting with my Thursday stamp group today. Did I accomplish anything? Well, no, but I saw some really awesome talent at work. It was great to get out with crafty folks once again. Til next time, thanks, as always for dropping in to visit.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Mary, Thank you for the Link always good to see other blogs, and maybe win something!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey. Wow what fab candy will take a look . Thanks for letting us know. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete