Followers

9/28/2012

Thanksgiving

Hi, and thanks for stopping in to visit. Here's another Thanksgiving card to share, done with a lovely Northwoods stamp, purchased from eBay. Stamped out so crisp & clear...love those Northwoods stamps. Used Copic Xpress paper (my paper of choice along with Neenah and Cryogen), colored with various copics and Spica pens. Die cut with a S/Binder square, and the mat was also cut out with a S/B so there is not so much paper thickness. Orange textured Bazzill forms the topfold cardbase, and the sentiment was stamped with Rhubarb Momento, using a clear set of Inkadinkadoo stamps. The card was placed on the cardbase evenly, but for some reason my scanner seems to skew the image when it goes into the file. Looks straight when I preview it. Then when I straighten it using iPiccy, it cuts off some of the image. I'm using an Epson 514 All-In-One printer, anybody got any suggestions? I've looked around the Help section, didn't see anything that really Helped! My Nikon camera didn't do a terrific job with this one either (I'm sure it is Operator Error), so I went with the scanner image. Ya'll have a grand day, and come back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Mary! So beautifully colored! Have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful Mary. Your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks for letting me know about the problems with my blog.

    Cheryl (craftychez) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautifully coloured Mary, a lovely thanksgiving card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful fall image, mary, and i love how you coloured it and sponged with yellow.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Mary! I am loving the fall scene and the beautiful colors you have used to colors this fabulous image. You color so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete