Followers

6/11/2012

Operation Write Home

We've had some lovely rain today...the gentle, soak in kind that does the dry ground so much good. It was a bit overcast yesterday also, with a few drizzles. Lazy, napping kind of weather. Here's a card to share that I plan to donate to Operation Write Home (IF it's acceptable). I have a few more that I must add blank inserts and then deliver to the coordinator. This one has a kraft cardbase, then cut strips of different design papers from the Paper Studio Vintage Nation paper pack (local Hobby Lobby). I didn't really measure the strips, just 'eyeballed' to see what looked ok in the placement. After cutting to size, I used a corner punch to cut the vee's at the bottom. Added some rhinestone stars which & small round rhinestones colored with dark copic blue markers. . I'm noticing in the photo, the stars look a bit on the 'green' side, while the round rhinestones look bluer. Actually they are identical colors when you look at the card! My goodness, the sun is coming out this afternoon, so I guess now it will get very muggy after our nice cool rain. See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment