Followers

6/29/2012

Birthday

Gloria's Birthday Card
Good evening, and Golly Gee, was it hot here in Upstate SC today. At 4:15pm, I was cruising south on I-85, after a lovely afternoon with my friend, Gloria, and my car temp showed 106 degrees. This evening about 7:30, I was going out to water some potted plants, and it was still 103 according to our temp gauge. So I waited until about 8:30, and it had cooled off ...at least a little bit. Here's a beautiful card I received from my very talented friend, and the colors here just do not do the card justice. It is so dramatic, with the sophisticated coloring of light blue & black, some sparklies added to the flower centers. The flowers were stamped, then stamped again, cut out, popped up. It's really a work of art, and I was so pleased she thought to make me such a beautiful card. So I hope wherever you may be today and this weekend, you are able to stay inside & be cool. Thanks for visiting my little corner of blogland.

No comments:

Post a Comment