Followers

6/02/2012

Birthday

Happy June and thanks for coming by to see me today. Here's a cute little Penny Black stamped card, that will probably be a birthday card. I haven't decided on the sentiment as yet, but it just looks as though it should be a Happy something or other to me. This little mouse is SO cute! It's PBlack Scented Garden, colored with copics. Used a Viva Decor gold pen for the flower centers. I diecut image with the S/binders Petite Ovals, die #5, then sponged around the edges with Distress Ink Wild Honey. Used a snippet for the scalloped mat, cut with the matching #5 Scalloped Petite Ovals, which I edged with DInk Tumbled Glass for a little definition. ( I just read on a blog somewhere that some of the S/binder ovals shapes are being retired. Bummer. Those are some of my most used dies.) Back to the card: I colored the image with copics. Used Coordination cardstock from a Vintage pad to cut the Persian Motif accents - top & bottom. I sanded the Coordinations after I diecut, but you can't really tell this in the photo. Then used a scrap of Design paper to cut the trim for the Kraft cardstock base. Hope you're having a pleasant Saturday afternoon. It's very lovely here in our area. We didn't get any of the predicted thunderstorms - ok by me. It is a bit cooler today, lower humidity. Hope to have another card to share tomorrow. Until then, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment