Followers

4/03/2012

Good afternoon. Here's a card made from a cute little Penny Black Hedgehog stamp, colored with Copics. Spellbinders circle & label 9 dies were used to mat the Hedgie, then the Lotus Pendant was added as it looked a bit plain against the embossed cardstock. The label 9 was from another project, but was on the desk. I was using the scallop circle, but decided to try the label 9 leftover & liked the look. I'm still working on improving my 'design ability' - LOL! The green paper was some I had, from a Recollections pack purchased at Michael's, not very heavyweight, and embossed with a Darice embossing folder. The eggs were created with 2 new Memory Box dies that I recently purchased (from Oozak! Great prices). These dies cut the best of any dies I've used to date. There is a solid egg, then the overlay. I used glitter paper and the trim was just plain cardstock from scraps. The Happy Easter sentiment is cut with one of the Spellbinder ribbon dies, and I'm still debating if I want to attach it or just put a sentiment inside. Hope you enjoy the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment